Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This post is special delicated to all the people having exams. Pray that you people will focus on God and do well in your exams. Do not let stress and tireness rob you of your peace and love with God. Stay focus and put in your best. Let God do the rest.
Ain't got anything bigger than Him rite ? Haha. He who is in us, is bigger than he who is in this world. If you are afraid or nervous of your exams, please pray the following prayer. Ask God to bless you through the exams. All the best and God Bless.

AWAITING RESULTS
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. (Psalm 138:8)

The Prayer for people having exams

Loving Heavenly Father!

You know how much worried I am about the exam result. I place my entire trust on You and I come to You for help.

Lord! I have done what I could and there is nothing more I can do! I wait at Your feet Master, for my expectation is only from You. O Lord! Your word says that You will never put Your children to shame. Please forgive me for the lapses on my part and exalt me before the eyes of men. Grant me grace in the eyes of the examiners and help me to get through my exams successfully. Lord, bless my feeble efforts and let me receive abundant blessings from Your hand.

I know You will answer my prayer positively because You are the Lord who perfects everything for me. I humble myself before You and I trust in You to honour me! Let me shine for Your glory. Thank You for listening to my plea. In the precious name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen.

Reference:
Extract taken from "http://www.prayertoweronline.org/prayer/prayer.asp?reason=073"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home